Sunday 29 May 2016

Pride In Parenting

Pride In Parenting: Leadership begins at home. Your family is an organization that needs to be managed, cherished and elevated if you aim to truly get to the rare life I believe you deserve. I also believe that the highest moments of our lives are the moments shared with those we love. How proud are you of your kids? Are they your primary priority? Mine definitely are. I’d let go of all I’m doing in my work life in a second, if my children needed me to. Do you spend quantity time with your kids as well as quality time? I’ve been a father for 29 years now and I must share with you that no matter what toys, video games or gifts I gave my gang, nothing could beat my time. Thats all they really Want. That’s all they’ve ever really wanted. I can’t tell you how many uber-rich executives have flown their jets for meeting different people for business, and shared that though they “have it all,” they still have nothing. Because they missed their kids’ childhoods. Money is not  the most important form of wealth. It just isn’t.  So today; Iove your loved ones. Cherish them. And tell them the things you’ve wanted to say but haven’t had the courage to say. You will never regret showing them how proud you are of them. Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment