Thursday 18 June 2015

So How Did This Happen? ...

I started working for a new company about 8 months ago. The man who interviewed me was dull, uninteresting and tiring. But attractive none the less. He hired me and I started the position a month later. After a few weeks on the job I noticed he was hanging around my office more than usual. Also coming in on his days off for no apparent reason. There was no doubt in my mind there was sexual chemistry between us and it just kept building. The office flirting continued secretly between us for about 2 months. Finally one day after hours we kissed and things started to get very hot between us. We are both married. Myself for ten years, he for 5. He is 14 years younger than me which used to bother me but it doesn’t anymore. Anyway, we decided to book a hotel and meet one afternoon. It was OK. Nothing romantic, just sex which we both figured we both wanted. Things at work didn’t change. The flirting continued and the sneaky odd kiss happened now and then when we found each other alone near the copy machine. It was extremely difficult hiding our feelings at work and I noticed people started picking up on the flirting so we decided to try to cool it down at work which was very difficult for him. Me, being older had no problem being professional. Anyway we continued to meet at a hotel every few weeks. But after the third time something happened. It was no longer quick sex. But I felt we were making love. I knew I started getting attached as on the weekends I was missing him terribly but this gorgeous younger man couldn’t possibly feel the same way about me, could he? Well as things started to heat up even more between us I made a decision NOT to ever tell him how I felt. I didn’t want to cause him emotional problems or interfere with his home life. Then just about two weeks ago he whispered in my ear during a seminar "you have no idea just how much I love you". I felt happy and weak in the knees. I don’t know where this is going. I haven’t been happy at home in many years. I live in a sexless marriage and Im young at heart. I want to live my life happily but we have children together and I think its best just to stay with my husband. Also my lover has a happy family life with two very young children which he adores. I know this relationship can't ever go anywhere. But neither one of us want to stop. I guess I am not seeking advice. I am just seeking support or hoping to hear/read similar stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment