Monday 25 April 2016

Forgive Your Parents

Forgive Your Parents: Number of times I've heard people say "If my parents had taught me this, I would've been very successful." Or "If my parents were good looking, I would've been good looking too." Remember, your parents did the best they could. We can only teach and pass on what we already know or have and that's what they did. You may have recognized some of your own negative behaviours, thoughts and feelings in your parents. You cannot let go of negativity and replace it with positivity if you are still blaming your parents. Since you're now aware of your negativity, why don't you fix it? Maybe your parents were not aware of this. Let go of whatever you think your parents 'did' to you. I repeat, your parents did the best they could. Start to forgive your parents and you will start to feel like a new person. Remember, your parents had parents too!

No comments:

Post a Comment