Friday 11 September 2015

Touching short story......

One day, I was buying food at the grocery store for my family, but at the checkout counter my debit card came back declined for over-withdrawal. (I’ve been laid off from work for awhile now and am barely making ends meet.) As I quickly explained myself to the cashier and started putting back some of the food I had picked out, the man in line behind me stepped forward and paid for all my groceries. I thanked him, and he said, “Someone did the same thing for me several years ago. This is my opportunity to pay it forward. I hope you can do the same someday.”

I heard of this story a while back and today, when i was introspecting this story flipped in my mind and i couldn't help but share. Instances like these makes me wonder there is still alot of good left in this world, all we need to do is take it up for ourselves and in the moment of need pass it on and make someone smile everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment